'the velvet underground map of new york' travel guide
During their brief existence, the Velvet Underground lived, played and recorded around their home city of New York. Now, for the first time, all the significant NYC locations have been charted in one place.
This guide traces the members’ steps from Long Island to the Lower East Side and up to Harlem, noting apartments, rehearsal spaces, recording studios, stopping-off points on late-night rambles and, of course, the cornerstones of their legend: the Factory, the Dom, the Gymnasium and Max’s.
Printed with a shiny, shiny foiled cover for that Factory feel.
* Designed by Peder Bernhardt
* A3 (297x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
* Litho-printed in England on recycled paper
Where possible your order will be carefully wrapped in tissue paper and packaged safely and securely. To help the environment and keep costs down we will sometimes recycle outer packaging but this doesn't affect the standard of what's inside your parcel.
We attempt to dispatch orders within two working days of receipt and they are mostly sent Royal Mail 2nd Class.
Free delivery or collection to suit you.
£4.15 - delivery time 2-5 days
£5.95 - delivery time 3-6 days
£10.95 - delivery time 5-10 days
Rest of the World Shipping:
£14.95 - delivery time 5-21 days
Please note that non-UK delivery prices may have to be increased depending on the weight of your order.
You are more than welcome to return all or part of your order within 21 days of the date on your invoice.
- Please contact Violet & Percy before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 21 days of placing your order.
- The product must be in new condition in the original packaging.
- All return costs are payable by the customer unless the item returned is in a faulty condition or an incorrect item was received.
Transport Damage: If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
All enquiries: email@example.com