berlin travel guide
Berlin is a city where the oddball can thrive, yet it retains distinctive and appealing German characteristics: for all its bohemian spirit, it is orderly, efficient, cultured.
In this guide you can find markets, beer gardens, beautiful parks, wonderful bread, elegant stationery, intoxicating drinks and excellent coffee, as well as Korean fast food chicken and Germany's, as well as the world’s, only Ramones museum. It is an unlikely mixture perhaps, but it’s what we think of, when we think of Berlin.
* Designed by Mike McQuade
* A3 (297x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
* Litho-printed in England on recycled paper
Where possible your order will be carefully wrapped in tissue paper and packaged safely and securely. To help the environment and keep costs down we will sometimes recycle outer packaging but this doesn't affect the standard of what's inside your parcel.
We attempt to dispatch orders within two working days of receipt and they are mostly sent Royal Mail 2nd Class.
If you would like to collect your order, please use the code COLLECT at checkout and you will qualify for free P+P
£4.15 - delivery time 2-5 days
£5.95 - delivery time 3-6 days
£10.95 - delivery time 5-10 days
Rest of the World Shipping:
£14.95 - delivery time 5-21 days
Please note that non-UK delivery prices may have to be increased depending on the weight of your order.
You are more than welcome to return all or part of your order within 21 days of the date on your invoice.
- Please contact Violet & Percy before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 21 days of placing your order.
- The product must be in new condition in the original packaging.
- All return costs are payable by the customer unless the item returned is in a faulty condition or an incorrect item was received.
Transport Damage: If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org