'everybody loves porto' mini travel guide
Porto has the look of a city that’s had its ups and downs, but its beauty shines through in tile-covered buildings, unaltered shop fronts from decades past and the winding streets that tumble down to the sparkling Duoro river.
But more than just elegant decay, it’s also a city in the ascendant, home to new, young businesses providing a fresh alternative to traditional family-run shops, restaurants and bars. With parks, walks and a beach too, it’s no wonder everybody loves Porto.
* Designed by Elen Winata
* A3 (297x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
* Litho-printed in England on 100% recycled paper
Where possible your order will be carefully wrapped in tissue paper and packaged safely and securely. To help the environment and keep costs down we will sometimes recycle outer packaging but this doesn't affect the standard of what's inside your parcel.
We attempt to dispatch orders within two working days of receipt and they are mostly sent Royal Mail 2nd Class.
£4.15 - delivery time 2-5 days
£5.95 - delivery time 3-6 days
£10.95 - delivery time 5-10 days
Rest of the World Shipping:
£14.95 - delivery time 5-21 days
Please note that non-UK delivery prices may have to be increased depending on the weight of your order.
You are more than welcome to return all or part of your order within 21 days of the date on your invoice.
- Please contact Violet & Percy before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 21 days of placing your order.
- The product must be in new condition in the original packaging.
- All return costs are payable by the customer unless the item returned is in a faulty condition or an incorrect item was received.
Transport Damage: If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org